[App Review] Google Keep – Notes And Lists: Record, Save, And Share Your Info Seamlessly
Today I’m bringing you an amazing app called Google Keep – notes and lists. Keep Notes offers best feature in minimalistic way, which make it simpler for users to store all the things going on their mind. Its feature to make notes organize in a very optimistic way, helps us to find those easily or share it.
Google Keep Notes is a very useful app nowadays, what’s going on your mind capture it on the way and get its reminder later when you want. It also offers voice memo and you can grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize to find it later in search easily. It is very handy to capture your thoughts and share it with your friends.
• Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
• Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
• Organize your notes with labels and colors.
• Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
• Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
• Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
PROS & CONS
The app is easy and fast to use.👍
It’s also supports drawing / writing notes by hand.👍
Google Keep offers both location and time-based reminders.👍
Google Keep can access and mine your data.👎
No text formatting is available at Keep Notes.👎
The users are not able to undo their changes.👎
Verdict : There’s so much more features that should be added to it. I really love this app, because I can access the contents from my phone and laptop because it’s connected to my google account. For that, I have no complaints. However, I wish there were more customizable options when taking notes.
Download Link : Google Play Store
Shashi Kant Prasad